Wednesday 18 November 2009

Wedding Preparation Blog

I am lazy. Period.

So fingers crossed for this wedding blog thingy.
http://sethjoannaourjourney.shutterfly.com/

I am really getting excited about this and I will start my first post on the engagement followed by the preparation details.

In retrospect, getting married young did not cross my mind at all until now. I am truly happy and blessed to have made my decision.

Upcoming checklist:

1. Choose dinner banquet - most likely Crowne Plaza (Changi Airport). Its new and I love the open sky ceiling concept.
2. Church venue booking + marriage pastor
3. Choose wedding bands ! (already chosen) Tiffany channel setting wedding band to match my engagement ring :)

4. Finalise on guest list
5. Wedding Package + Photographer
6. Weight management programme - After the recent gown fitting with Yuying and marie, it dawned on me that size is indeed important. I am going for made to measure. Heck the weight management, I still love my calorie laden food. See how.

and tonnes of other preparation. So one down, many more to go. At least the wedding bands part is finalised.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Hi,

It is a nice post.

Wedding preparation is not that easy; as there are many things to do till the end. So many things that we would have forgotten or misplaced. What I suggest is to make a note of the things and checklist them.

There are number of things that needs to be taken care of if you are preparing to have an exclusive and stylish wedding. With proper planning and budgeting, you may achieve what you want. Choosing the ideal flower for wedding can be complicated. As you said, it is better to take help of some expert wedding planners if you want everything to be perfect and elegant.